The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs is committed to helping students of Israel and Middle Eastern studies achieve their academic and career goals. You are invited to explore the wealth of material related to Israel’s security needs available from the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs. One of the Jerusalem Center’s journals, Jewish Political Studies Review, is published in JSTOR. For specific questions contact us here.
- Interns work on a variety of tasks:
- Project development
- Social media
- Qualities sought:
- Familiarity with the contemporary Middle East.
- Skills at Internet-based research.
- Background in Israel advocacy preferred.
- Our offices in southern Jerusalem.
- Openings for year-round full- and part-time interns.
- To apply:
- Send a cover letter and resume explaining your interest and qualifications for the position to [email protected]
- Indicate in the subject line that you are applying as an intern.
- Rethinking Ways to Counteract BDS on Campus by Shaun Ho (JNS)
- The Palestinian Authority Is about to Lead the World Group of Developing Nations by Eitan Fischberger
- The Future of Sino-Israel Relations by Shaun Ho.
- Soldiers in the War of Ideas by Allison Good.
- Defending Israel, One Article at a Time by Yael Kaplan.
- Luxury Alongside Poverty in the Palestinian Authority by Jerusalem Center. Researchers: Yael Kaplan, Ryan Hartney, and Andrew Felsenthal
- Did Hamas Really Condemn Previous ISIS Attacks in Paris? by Andrew Felsenthal
- Argentina-Israel Relations: Nazi Trials and Terrorist Tribulations by Avraham Spraragen
- Total Immersion in Jerusalem by Avraham Spraragen